Set in in the heart of Tsavo West National Park, offers a chance to experience the thrill of a true African safari without foregoing the opulence afforded by contemporary comforts. With just 17 tented suites, surrounding the hippo pools fed by the fresh water springs of Mt Kilimanjaro and the Chyulu Hills, the camp is the ideal combination of adventure and intimacy.
Finch Hattons Camp in Kenya is uniquely positioned around several acacia-lined natural spring-fed pools, bringing guests face-to-face with resident wildlife as they wallow in the waters. Each of the camp’s 31 waterfront suites supports an eclectic mix of elegance and eco-luxury, fusing modern design with local charm for the ultimate adventure-meets-opulence stay. Open floor plans, indoor and outdoor showers, freestanding copper bathtubs, ornately-carved Masai chests, and hardwood writing tables hearken back to the golden days of safari, while large viewing decks with panoramic views of the surrounding hippo pools invite the sounds, tastes, and smells of Africa directly to the front door. 17 tented guest suites, 13 two-bedroom family suites, and the singular Finch Hattons Suite are the definition of luxury.
Discover the safari of a bygone era; a camp built to be minimally intrusive, while combining the modern day luxuries of any 5 star boutique hotel. Fusing modern design with rustic charm, you will experience the authentic African sights, sounds, tastes and smells.
WHAT SETS US APART
• 23 years of history, newly refurbished
• Voted Best New Safari Camp by
Architectural Digest 2015.
• Wild Luxury — personalized tailor
made service in the heart of the
• Only luxury camp in Tsavo West,
just you and over 2 million acres.
• Multiple dining locations.
• Breath-taking views of Mt. Kilimanjaro
and Chyulu Hills.
• Resident hippos and crocodiles and
teaming birdlife in the natural springs.
• Elephant, leopard, herbivores and
other animal sightings around camp.
• Spa and wellness centre with a yoga
deck, hammam, treatment rooms,
infinity pool and fully equipped gym.
14 Luxury Tented Suites
(105 sqm per suite)
• King or twin configuration
• Viewing deck
2 Bedroom Luxury Tented Suites
(205 sqm per suite)
• 2 Ensuite bedrooms and a lounge
• Extended viewing deck
The Finch Hattons Suite
(200 sqm suite)
• Exclusive luxury ensuite bedroom
• Large outdoor deck
• Heated plunge pool
• Lounge and dining room
• Butler service
• Separate bodyguard room
• Private chef for in-suite dining
• Exclusive use of vehicle
• Multiple dining locations
• Bar and lounge
• Star gazing terrace
• 12m high observation deck
• Outdoor boma & fireplace
• Infinity pool
• Kids play area
• Library and research centre
• Spa & Wellness centre
• Conference facilities
• Safari shop
CHYULU SPA & WELLNESS CENTRE
• 2 Outdoor massage pavillions with AC
• Spa pool
• Yoga pavillion deck with a view of the
• Relaxation area with Lamu beds
• Permanent crystal clear springs
teaming with wildlife and birds.
• Resident hippos and crocodiles.
• Unique eco-system of Tsavo has created
underground water systems between
Chyulu Hills and Mt. Kilimanjaro, which
surface in some areas creating springs
BarBarbeque Facilities Battery Charging Facilities Business CentreConference Centre Gym Internet Access (Complimentary) Kiddies Club Laundry Service (Complimentary)Library Malaria Free Meal on RequestMobile Connectivity Pool Private Vehicle AvailableRestaurant Spa
• All meals
• Park fees from 2018 (excluding when booked on exclusive use)
• Return Finch Hattons airstrip transfers
• Scheduled activities (including game drives, bush breakfasts, & sundowners)
• Use of spa (excluding treatments)
• All drinks (excluding premium wines and spirits)
TRIPLES Max 6
FAMILY SUITES 2
(Each 2 bedroom)
The Finch Hattons Suite rate includes all the above plus butler service, exclusive vehcile use and a private chef for in-suite dining.